Baja Wave Camps — Wave Riding Paradise
We believe we have found one of the best wave riding spots on the North American Western coast. A right, peeling wave, over a sandy bottom makes it a utopia for learning to ride waves and improving your skills.
Our campers feel safe, comfortable and able to push themselves with daily boat support, a team of experienced instructors, and state of the art, 2-way radio helmet system. Accommodations are cozy and pleasant. Cabins are complete with queen-sized beds, dish tv, and hot water heaters.
The restaurant on-site prepares and serves all of the healthy, locally sourced and delicious food.
Join our wave riding experts for a week on of kiteboarding on the remote Baja Pacific Coast!
Baja Wave Camps 2023
April 6 – 15
April 15 – 22
April 22 – 29
April 29 – May 6
May 6 – May 13
Level Up at Baja Wave Camps !
Typical Day at the Wave Camp
You will be on the water from sunrise to sunset surfing, foilboarding, SUPing and kiteboarding!
7 am: Breakfast self serve
8 am to 11 am: Free time for surfing / SUPing
11 am: Clinic + video / photo feedback session
12:30 pm: Lunch
1:30 pm till sunset: Kiting
Wave Camp Pricing
$ 2,999 8 day or for 10 day $ 3,750
$ 100 additional for private accommodation (is that per day?)
Price Includes The Following
- Transportation to and from Loreto airport
- 3 meals daily
- Shared accommodation with one other person
- Use of ExotiKite’s kites, kiteboards, stand-up paddleboards, foil boards and surfboards
- Instruction and clinics
- Yoga with certified instructor
- SUP and surf break right out your front door
- Clinics on wave riding, jibes, tacks, and jumps
- Flatwater riding for trick and transition practice
- Tow-in foilsurfing and Wingfoiling
Our Passionate Coaches
With over 50 years of teaching experience combined, our wave camp coaches provide the peak experience of expert instruction and local knowledge to all of our guests.